Spread/VBX 2.1 Fixed
Select the Edit->Find menu option at the top of
this page to search for a particular keyword or update number.
Addressed--Release Date 5/9/96
- You can now set an invalid DataField to the Spread without
the Spread producing a GPF. (BOJ3703)
- You can now bring up the Help file by pressing the F1
Addressed--Release Date 4/26/96
- In a Combobox cell, if TypeComboboxEditable = true and you
type a list item into the edit portion, the first time when you drop the list
down the item is not highlighted.
- The MaxTextColWidth property does not function properly when
you have multiline headers. The column is stretched as if to fit all the text
in the cell on one line.
- Can't select first item in a combobox cell.
- Adding multiple items for combobox entries when the whole
spreadhseet is selected causes the data to be corrputed. This was caused by
saving DefaultCellType with handles.
- Problem with using MaxTextColWidth in the Row Headers. It
will only size to a default value.
- Selected blocks aren't repainted when multiple blocks are
selected and user hits Enter to go into edit mode.
- Highlight left after deleting the active cell.
- If TypeEditMultiLine = True and MaxTextColWidth is used,
then the cell gets smaller on successive calls to MaxTextColWidth.
- When VirtualMaxRows is set to 0 and then set to a positive
value, the column headers get corrupted to contain data, and the active cell is
in the header.
- Spreadsheet nevers checks the ClickType parameter in the
RightClick event. The RightClick event is called twice (once on mouse down and
once on mouse up). As a result, the edit control actually gets moved over two
- Not able to abort a large SmartPrint.
- When using SmartPrint, if text in a static text cell is
centered, it does not print at all.
- Cannot copy a spreadsheet picture into a picture control
after the sheet is saved and reloaded.
- If a column is frozen you cannot select that column by
clicking on the column header.
- Problem with column headers when MaxRows = 1,
EditModePermanant = True
- GPF occurs during calculations when running under Windows
- Trying to read the Clip property for Spread causes a GPF
when a large block of cells is selected.
- Hide/Show Col/Row sets UserResize = ON. This has been changed
to set UserResize = DEFAULT.
- GPF occurs when adding formulas to spread using Col = -1.
- Trying to use Action = GOTO_CELL, Position = BottomLeft and
TopRow = 1 fails.
Addressed--Release Date 5/12/95
- In cells, changing to edit mode no longer automatically
selects the first item in a combo box list. (A-000431)
- Entering large values that generate errors no longer
prevents you from entering other formulas in a spreadsheet. (A-000470)
- Pressing the Enter key no longer sends the DoubleClick event
when editing edit, integer, and float type cells. (A-000504)
- Integer and Float cells now respect the EditModeReplace
property when you press the Enter key or double-click the mouse. (A-000504)
- Combo box type cells no longer lose portions of the combo
box when the cell is dragged and dropped. (A-000551)
- Multiple selections within frozen rows and columns now work
- The spreadsheet now maintains precision when the
TypeFloatDecimalPlaces property is decreased. (A-000611)
- Swiping text from right to left in an Edit type cell no
longer causes erratic behavior. (A-000619)
- Cell borders no longer change width without user input.
- Combo boxes within cells in forms set to be TOPMOST now work
correctly with mouse actions. (A-000652)
- Combo box lists now work correctly with mouse actions.
- You can now apply the BackColor setting to a locked cell.
- The spreadsheet now works correctly with date type cells
containing invalid data. (A-000730)
- The spreadsheet now works correctly with time type cells
containing invalid data. (A-000731)
- Float type cells let you enter minimum negative values
- Changing the database name at run time for a spreadsheet
bound to a data control now allows you to navigate within the new database
- Bound spreadsheets no longer display empty cells when you
scroll to the next page and one row of data remained that could not be shown on
the first page. That is, the last row of data is now shown correctly. (A-
- The highlighting on a row no longer toggles when you have
code to highlight the row within the RowHeightChange event. (A-000747)
- The highlighting now works correctly in active cells when
the column and row are set in the LeaveCell event. (A- 000739)
- The spreadsheet now paints correctly in a QueryData event
after it loses then receives focus. (A-000626)
- The Interface Designer now generates the correct code for
setting time. (A-000316)
- You can now apply the ShadowColor property using the
Interface Designer. (A-000715)
- You can now apply color changes to the whole spreadsheet
using the Interface Designer. (A-000724)
- Printed text that wraps within a header no longer overwrites
text in the cell below it. (A-000401)
- The print abort message no longer extends off the screen.
- GPFs no longer occur when using formulas in SPREAD20.VBX in
Windows for Workgroups. (A-000283)
- Spread no longer GPFs when you add formulas and the Col
property is set to -1. (A-000354)
- You can now click within the scroll bar to navigate when
columns and rows are locked and the EditModePermanent property is true.
- The cursor now moves forward when you set the SelStart
property to a value greater than the current cursor position. (A-000654)
- GPFs no longer occur when loading and unloading large
- Painting for the AllowDragDrop property is now handled
- White lines are no longer produced when you set the
BackColor and ColWidth properties and turn the grid lines off. (A-000588)
- Highlighting is now correct for the EditEnterAction property
when it is set to 2 (Down). (A-000631)
- Selection of columns by clicking in the column header now
works correctly. (A-000655)
- The spreadsheet now displays cells properly after dialog
boxes cover parts of the cells. (A-000738)